The AllerAir AirMed 1 air purifier is a small portable unit that is ideal for localized air cleaning in smaller spaces. It is one of the most powerful compact units available by AllerAir, with a granular activated carbon filter for chemicals and odors and a medical-grade HEPA filter for airborne particles like dust and allergens.
Special Features of the AllerAir AirMed 1
- Has a granular activated carbon filter -unique to compact air purifiers.
- Contains medical-grade HEPA to remove 99.97% of airborne particles at 0.3 microns in size.
- Has a convenient handle on top for easy portability, and it's only 14 lbs
This portable unit is ideal for those in:
- Small spaces, up to 375 sq ft. x 8 ft. ceilings
- RVs, cottages, home office, studio, etc.
- Great value: low energy consumption and only need to change the filter every 2-3 years under normal usage
Choosing between the Exec Carbon or Vocarb Carbon
The Vocarb blend is used for extra heavy clean up of chemicals & VOC’s that are found in your carpets, drapes, sofas, and building materials, paints, glues and other adhesives. This carbon blend accelerates the absorption of dangerous chemicals and fumes
The Exec blend sets the standard for odor and chemical absorption in the industry. It is better for standard air cleaning.
|Filtration System||Activated carbon filter, 1" depth, medical-grade HEPA, pre-filter|
|Carbon Canister Weight||5.5 lbs.|
|HEPA||Medical-grade, removes 99.97% of all airborne particles 0.3 microns in size|
|Cord Length||6 ft|
|Noise Level||40-60 dB|
|Maneuverability||Lightweight and portable with handle|
|Filter Access||Bottom screws|
|Operating Weight||14 lbs.|
Filter Upkeep and Maintenance
- Replace every 2 to 3 years with regular usage
- Replace every 2 to 3 years
- Carbon will emit odor if needs to be changed prior to 2 years
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.