AIRPURA I600 Powerful HEPA, Microorganisms, Chemicals, Allergens & Odors
The AIRPURA I600 is one of the best selling air purifiers that has been proven to eliminate a wide range of airborne chemicals and odors. The power HEPA filter in I600 eliminates 99.97% of a wide range of airborne chemicals, dust particles, microorganisms, asbestos, lead particles, household chemicals, pollen, mold spores, allergens, and odors leaving only clean and fresh air.
This high performance Airpura I600 air purifier is what you need for achieving clean healthy air and is ideal for:
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
- Individuals prone to allergies and breathing problems.
- Workplace/Industrial use.
- Fitness Centers.
- Nursing Homes.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- The powerful HEPA filter captures 99.97% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft): 2,500 sq.ft
- Ozone Emissions: NO
- System Efficiency: 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
- Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
- Air Exchange per Hour: 2
- Filter Configration:
- Prefilter: Poly Prefilter 2PK
- Vacuumable Replace: 12 months
- Main Particle Filter: HEPA Barrier 95% efficient @ ≥ 1-micron sized airborne particles
- Replace: 3-5 years
Upgrade Option: HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)
- Upgrade Option: UV lamp
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.