The Aipura I600 air purifier was specially designed with healthcare institutions in mind, as well as dust and seasonal allergies. This best-selling air purifier features an extra large hospital-grade True HEPA filter in a pressure sealed filter chamber that traps 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns. The HEPA filter has over 100 square feet of filtration surface, typical air cleaners on the market have around 40 square feet. It has been proven to trap and eliminate airborne pathogens, and a wide range of allergens and particles leaving air clean after a 360 degree air intake, and multi step filtration process. If you're looking for a comprehensive air purifier that eliminates allergy and asthma triggers leaving only clean indoor air, then look no further.
Special Features of the Airpura I600 Air Purifier
- Contains heavy-duty filtration capabilities
- Low energy consumption to minimize carbon footprint
- Easy care and maintenance
- 360 degree air distribution
- Easily change speeds with dial
- Whisper technology - Filter the air in your space quietly
- Sleek design to integrate with any decor style
- Upgrade to the I600+ model for for enhanced air filtration and cleaning
The unit is ideal for:
- Large areas, up to 2,000 sq ft and 8 ft. high ceilings (based on four air changes per hour)
- Medical facilities
- Nursing Homes
- Those prone to respiratory issues, allergies, asthma
- Families that want clean and healthy air in their home and/or basement
- Workplaces/Industries that release
- Places with poor outdoor air quality
Best for Removing:
- Allergens: dust particles, mold, pet dander
- Bacteria: antigens, pathogens, microorgranisms
- Chemicals: Asbestos, Lead Particles, Formaldeyhde, Ammonia, Pesticides, and more
Filtration Systems and Maintenance
Poly Pre-filter: The pre-filter removes large particulates like dust, pet dander, mold spores, and pollen and works to extend the life of the other filters and prevents them from clogging.
- Maintenance: Vacuum the pre-filter about once a month to extend life. Replace the pre-filter every 12 months.
I600 - True HEPA Poly Carbon End-Capped Filter: The I600 unit comes with 100 sq. ft. of True HEPA material. Removes 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 microns. This filter is warm rolled to avoid cracking at the folds and prevent leakage. It is also integrated with spacers to keep the folds open and ensure that all surface areas reach their maximum filtration capability.
I600+ - True HEPA Upgraded Metal End-Capped: The I600+ unit is the best option for those who suffer from severe allergies or a weakened immune system. It comes with 100 sq. ft. of True HEPA material. Removes 99.99% of particles down to 0.3 microns.
- Maintenance: replace HEPA filter after 3-5 years dependent upon frequency of use.
Optional Hi-C Carbon Filter: This optional filter comes with 306 sq. inches of carbon weave material and is recommended for those who are trying to rid their space of that is great for absorbing and removing airborne chemicals, noxious gases, and odors.
- Maintenance: replace every 4 to 6 months dependent upon frequency of use
Lead Time Dependent on Color Selected
White models are expected to arrive within 1 week.
Black models are expected to arrive within 1 to 2 weeks.
Cream models are expected to arrive within 3 to 4 weeks.
What Comes in the Box?
- Airpura I600 or I600+ Air Purifier
- Poly Pre-Filter
- HEPA Filter
- Operational Manual
- Optional Hi-C Carbon Weave Filter
Airpura Warranty5 Years on Parts; 10 Years on Labor
|Filtration System||Easy to clean pre-filter, Optional Hi-C Carbon Weave Filter, HEPA Filter|
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size||2,000 sq. ft.|
I600:True medical-grade HEPA with Poly carbon end capped filter
I600+: True medical-grade HEPA with metal end capped filter
|Air Exchange Per Hour||2|
|CFM||560 free flow|
|UV Germicidal Technology||UV lamp add-on available
|Speed||2 speeds variable|
|Available Colors||Cream, White, Black|
|Voltage||110 - 120 V|
|Noise Level||28.1 - 62.3 dB|
|Operating Weight||45 lbs.|
|Housing Materials||Powder Coat Steel|
We have answers. Send us an email or give us a call at 844-247-7262.
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.