AIRPURA H614 SUPER HEPA
The Airpura H614 air purifier a good choice for those with allergies or are looking to improve the air quality at home or in the office. The fan moves 540 cubic feet of air per minute through these filters, cleaning up to 2,000 square feet.
Allergens, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, dust, and asbestos fibers.
- Individuals suffering from allergies, asthma and other breathing problems.
- Homes in places with poor outdoor air quality.
- Families who want clean and healthy air at home.
Why this Air Purifier is Considered #1:
- This purifier contains 508 in² of HI-C carbon weave for odor and chemical suppression.
- The powerful Super HEPA filter captures 99.99% of airborne particles, as small as 0.3 microns.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
|Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft)||2,000 sq.ft|
|System Efficiency||99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Fan Speed||560 CFM (Free Flow)|
|Air Exchange per Hour||2|
|Prefilter||Poly Prefilter 2PK|
|Replace: 12 months|
|Gas & odor filter||Hi-C Carbon Frame & Weave|
|Replace: 4-6 months|
|18-lbs, Impregnated Carbon Filter The potassium iodide accelerates the binding of chemicals faster and thus removes them quicker|
|(17% Potassium Iodide, 83% Coconut Shell Carbon)|
|Main Particle Filter||Super HEPA filter (40 sq. ft)|
|99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns|
|Replace: 3-5 years|
|HEPA 14 Filter (99.99% of airborne particles ≥ 0.3 microns)|
|ULPA Filter (99.9999% of airborne particles ≥ 0.1 microns)|
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.