AIRPURA F600 DLX Formaldehyde
If you own an industry or plant where there is heavy amounts of formaldehyde in the environment, the Airpura F600 DLX is your solution with it's EXTRA LARGE CARBON BED FOR MAXIMUM CHEMICAL ADSORPTION. Airpura F600 DLX offers maximum protection from formaldehyde particles and thousands of harmful airborne chemicals.
Airpura F600 DLX Removes Microorganisms, Lead particles, Nitrogen oxides, Formaldehyde and a wider range of VOCs released from common household products, construction materials, and pesticides. Specially blended carbon blends are available to address specific chemicals.
- Workplace/industrial use where formaldehyde, and other forms of gases and chemicals are released.
Why this Air Purifier is considered #1:
- 26 lbs of activated carbon impregnated with potassium permanganate for powerful formaldehyde and VOCs abatement.
- 360° air distribution allows for purification for up to 2000 sq. ft with 2 air exchanges an hour (based on 8-foot ceilings).
- Sleek machine design that will blend in with all decors.
- Easy care and maintenance
- Manufacturer Suggested Room Size (sq.ft): 2,500 sq.ft
- Ozone Emissions: NO
- System Efficiency: 95% of airborne particles ≥ 1 micron
- Fan Speed: 560 CFM (Free Flow)
- Air Exchange per Hour: 2
- Filter Configration:
- Prefilter: Poly Prefilter 2PK
- Vacuumable Replace: 12 months
- Main Particle Filter: HEPA Barrier 95% efficient @ ≥ 1-micron sized airborne particles
- Replace: 12 months
|Dimension||23" High, 15" Wide|
|Colors||Black, White, Beige|
|Housing Materials||Powder coat steel|
|Voltage||115 or 220 volts|
Safely Breaks Down Harmful Chemicals and Odors
THE AIRPURA CENTRAL AIR SYSTEM
Simple installation provides continuous air purification in all parts of your home
Available in a choice of filtration combinations to best suit your needs
In stock items: Products typically ship within 2-3 business days from when you place your order (Please allow 5-7 business days for some MRCOOL products to ship). Due to COVID-19 please allow 7 - 10 days for your order to arrive once you have received shipping confirmation.
Pre-order/Out of stock items: Contact us for estimated shipping timeline. We are experiencing inventory and re-stocking delays due to port congestion. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
High order volume due to COVID-19 may occasionally slow delivery for some items and you may experience extended wait times contacting our Customer Service team.
For the fastest service and online support, please email us at email@example.com for information regarding your order.
Read the rest of our shipping policy here.